Network Analyst, Avon, CT
Are you ready? Are you ready to work for a company that is uniquely different; an organization that is committed to your personal and professional growth? Then come join the team at Apple Rehab, the Connecticut’s leading provider of short term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care.
We are currently seeking a Network Analyst to support the IT infrastructure which serves our corporate office in Avon, CT and twenty-six (26) Centers in Connecticut and Rhode Island. In this highly visible position, the Network Analyst works as a critical member of the IT Team in the planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance and administration of a multi-hub WAN. Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
· Deploying and maintaining servers and clients
· Disaster recovery maintenance
· Maintaining key infrastructure components
· Maintaining and documenting processes and following controlled procedures
· Communicating and maintaining security and log on policies
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Five or more years administering a Windows network for a small to medium sized company
· Degree or Certification in a related IT discipline
· Proven organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
And will be fluent with the following technologies:
· Windows Server infrastructure.
· Terminal Services.
· Windows XP/Vista/7
· Microsoft Office
· Exchange 2010
· Active Directory
· Cisco Access Points.
The Apple Rehab Difference
What distinguishes Apple Rehab? We think it is our philosophy of Better Life, which operates on the premise that each employee and each patient is a special individual with unique thoughts, ideas and experiences. It is the quality of the relationships between our staff and patients that make Apple Rehab a better place to live and work. We seek to attract and retain the best employees; in turn we offer a competitive salary and first-rate benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance as well as paid time off, 401(k) and much more.
If you would like to learn more about Apple Rehab and this outstanding opportunity, email Jack Boynton at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Apple Rehab and our 26 Rehab and Skilled Nursing Facilities located across Connecticut and Rhode Island, visit us on the web at www.apple-rehab.com. EOE.