Director of Admissions - Apple Rehab Rocky Hill
Come join the team at Apple Rehab Rocky Hill, Connecticut’s leader in rehabilitative and long-term living solutions.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Director of Admissions for our fast paced sub acute rehab center in Rocky Hill, CT.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year long-term care admissions experience, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, strong communication skills, a creative marketing and/or sales background and is a team player with passion for people.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining census and census case mix, managing the overall admission process and internal marketing efforts of the Center and interacting with various referral sources to develop and secure collaborative relationships.
- Skilled Nursing Admissions knowledge/long- term care background
- Must have a college degree or equivalent experience in sales & marketing
- Clinical background desirable
- Demonstrate effective verbal & written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Working knowledge of computers & computer programs
- An understanding of private, state and federal reimbursement processes
- Ability to understand all aspects of the long-term care environment
- Ability to travel and conduct external marketing sales calls in community as needed and attend monthly corporate meetings.
The Apple Rehab Difference
What distinguishes Apple Rehab Rocky Hill? We think it is our philosophy of Better Life, which operates on the premise that each resident, patient and staff member is a special individual with unique thoughts, ideas and experiences. It is the quality of the relationships between our staff and residents that make Apple Rehab Rocky Hill a better place to live and work.
Apple Rehab Rocky Hill is best-in-class provider of short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services. We seek to attract and retain the best employees; in turn we offer a competitive salary and first-rate benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance as well as paid time off, 401(k) and much more.
If you would like to learn more about Apple Rehab Rocky Hill and our outstanding opportunity, email Ann Collette, Corporate Director of Marketing & Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Apple Rehab and our 26 locations across Connecticut and Rhode Island, visit us on the web at www.apple-rehab.com. EOE.